- This event has passed.
Toronto FUN and QUIRKY Urban Adventure! Summer 2019 Dates
August 14, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - August 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
This is not your average Toronto tour!! Perfect for travellers & Bachelor/Bachelorette/Birthday parties or just for a fun group outing!
This is a fun and quirky urban adventure. We will cover hidden gems and experience fun and play in Toronto and in a multitude of ways!
What other way can you explore a unique and quriky part of Toronto while having beer, good eats and playing unique games and activities (bocce circuit, paint throwing and underpass parks!)
The answer is NOWHERE! That’s right 🙂
What to Expect
– From there we will see and learn about one of the most unique houses in Toronto (the architecture and story will amaze you!) Then we will explore and play in a cool hidden underpass urban park full of street art and playful features that are sure to impress!
– We will proceed to play a full round of Bocce ball courses – this is a unique take on a classic game and is sure to amp up your smiles 🙂
– We will be getting a snack sized bite at one of the most unique and BEST restaurant in Toronto (HINT: it’s at a gas station!)
– On to explore a house with over 200 different toys and figurines as decorations (talk about fun!)
– We will then end off our epic adventure by creating our very own abstract art…..by throwing paint-filled eggs at canvases in a park! Yes – you heard that right!
Each step is full of FUN & QUIRK – be prepared to discover Toronto in a super fun and exciting way!!
Note: You will be left off in the middle of one of the hippest parts of the city (Leslieville) where you can continue your night for dinner/drinks/etnertainment!
- Snacks – donuts, surprise
- Alcoholic Beverages – one craft beer sample of your choice!
- Entry to play bocce course and ticket for paint throwing!
- All Fees
Give Yourself Permission to PLAY again!